This recipe is super easy but the flavor is out of this world. It comes together so quickly that it’s not bad to make right at dinnertime. However, if you prepare it earlier in the day the breading will stick better after baking.
- 1 – 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into desired size
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 3 T. mustard
- 2 c. breadcrumbs
- 2 t. paprika
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- 1 – 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into desired size
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides
- In a shallow bowl, mix together mayonnaise and mustard. In a second shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs and paprika. Coat the chicken with the mayo/mustard combo, then cover with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place butter or margarine in a baking pan. Put in a preheated 375 degree oven until melted. Immediately place chicken in hot pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until fully cooked. (If you’re cutting the chicken into fingers, baking time will be a little less.)