To me, the best part of the Super Bowl is all the fun snacky foods that I usually make to go along with it. The commercials run a distant second. Any time finger food is involved, that tends to trump anything else for me.
Here are my Top 10 recipes fit for the Super Bowl. Not all of them fall under the finger food category, but I think they’d all make a perfect addition to any Super Bowl party.
Top 10 Super Bowl Recipes
- East Meets West Burgers
- Chicken Parmesan Tanglers
- Monterrey Chicken Quesadillas
- Appetizer Sampler Platter
- Captain Crunch Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti
- Sausage & Cheese Pinwheels
- Stuffed Bread Sticks
- Pizza Bread
Still looking for more great Super Bowl recipes? Check out some of these links:
- I posted my Top 5 Appetizers for Entertaining a few months ago.
- Amy has some great inspiration for you Super Bowl party menu.
- Visit Life As Mom for the Ultimate Recipe Swap on Thursday this week and share your favorite Super Bowl recipes or find some new ones.
- The Kitchen Sink Super Bowl Bars look like an amazing way to end the night!
- Elise has a great round up of Super Bowl Recipes at Simply Recipes. My favorite? Beer Cheese Cupcakes with Bacon Cream Cheese Frosting. Intriguing…very intriguing!!