Remember back in July when I told you about my friend Carrie Issac’s awesome Grocery University audio series? I know many of you took advantage of Carrie’s great introductory prices at the time. I bet you don’t regret it either. When it comes to couponing, Carrie definitely knows her stuff!
Now Carrie is holding a one day only sale where you can purchase the entire Grocery University package for just $10! That’s $14.95 off the regular price. The sale runs all day Monday, from 12:00 am EST to 11:59 pm PST. If you’ve been considering purchasing this treasure trove of knowledge, now is definitely a great time to do it.
If you’ve never heard about Grocery University before, here is a brief rundown.
Grocery University is:
- A comprehensive strategy – not just a series of “how to” simple tips.
- Professionally compiled, original content delivered in a format not found anywhere else.
- Proven to help even the most seasoned bargain shopper.
- Taught by a seasoned instructor, who has gained expertise and experience teaching hundreds of people in live workshops.
- Applicable to all lifestyles. It’s so well-rounded that anyone will be able to use this method, regardless of your diet or circumstances.
- Designed so you can learn on the go – while you work, in the car, while working out, or even when making dinner.
When you purchase Grocery University, you receive:
- a 2 hour 19 minute audio course “that will teach you everything you need to know about making the most of your grocery budget”
- a 40 page student workbook in pdf format
- 10-page Grocery University Rock Bottom Price Database PDF
All that for just $10!