I have spent the past few months working on a project that I’m very excited about – a Stolen Moments menu planning service. I am ready to roll it out, but I sure would love some input from you first!
In exchange for your time, I’ll forward you a free ebook that I put together. It’s called The Frugal Kitchen and it’s full of tips and ideas for saving money in the kitchen. And even if you don’t have time to fill out the survey, you can still get the ebook. Just enter your email address below.
But first, here’s a little more information.
- A fully personalized menu plan delivered via email on a weekly or monthly basis. Subscribers will have the opportunity to list food likes and dislikes for their family. The family’s budget will also be taken into consideration.
- Each recipe will include tips for preparing that dish in stolen moments.
- Freezer recipes will be included, when requested.
- Subscribers will have the opportunity to rate dishes and select meals that they would like repeated.
- A detailed grocery list, broken down into departments, will be included for each meal plan.
- Each meal will be a complete meal and include side dishes or other options.
- Bonus recipes will be included in each email.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Please enter your email address below and I will email The Frugal Kitchen ebook to you right away. (Feed subscribers may have to click through to enter email address.)