Last Updated on
Sometimes I really appreciate the fact that I tend to be lazy. Honestly, I work hard in the kitchen only so that I can take a few days off! And beyond that, my laziness tends to feed my creativity. Which is what happened today. I really wanted to serve twice-baked potatoes with our meatloaf cup dinner. However, I could not find my motivation for getting involved in that whole process. Hence…
Twice-Baked Potato Casserole
- 2 lbs potatoes, unpeeled and cubed
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream or 1/2 c. sour cream and 1/2 c. Ranch dressing
- 4 – 5 cup slices chopped bacon, cooked
- 2 cup cheese
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Boil potatoes until fork-tender. Drain and return to pot. Slightly mash potatoes before adding any other ingredients.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream (or sour cream and ranch), bacon, 1 c. cheese and the seasonings to the potatoes. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer the potato mixture to a small casserole dish. Cover with remaining cheese. Refrigerate or bake immediately at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.