A few years ago, my friend Amy had a fantastic idea to start a Bloggy Progressive Dinner. Just like a regular progressive, the Bloggy Progressive Dinner features the usual different courses being hosted at different blogs. I’v enjoyed being a part of this for the past two years and I’m so excited to be participating again for the third year.
The 3rd Annual Bloggy Progressive Dinner begins on Monday right here at Cooking During Stolen Moments. I’ll be hosting the appetizer & drinks portion of our progressive dinner. Additionally, I’ll be hosting a Mr. Linky so that other bloggers can link up with their favorite appetizer and/or drink recipes.
The schedule for the rest of the Bloggy Progressive Dinner is as follows:
- Monday 12/6 – Appetizers & Drinks at Cooking During Stolen Moments
- Tuesday 12/7 – Soups & Salads at Parenting the Tiniest of Miracles
- Wednesday 12/8 – Main Course at Amy’s Finer Things
- Thursday 12/9 – Side Dishes at Food Plus Heat
- Friday 12/10 – Holiday Breads at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Saturday 12/11 – Desserts at The Happy Housewife
Each daily host will have a Mr. Linky posted so that you can share your recipes as well. If you do not have a blog but still want to join in on the fun, you can leave your recipe in the comments section.
I hope you’ll join in on the fun. If the previous two years are any indication, it’s going to be a great time!