Ranch Ham Skillet
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup Ranch dressing (commercial or homemade)
- 2 cup diced ham
- 1 bag frozen California-style vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 lb cooked egg noodles
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Whisk in flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Whisk in milk, bring to a boil and cook until thickened. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in Parmesan, pepper and nutmeg, until cheese is completely melted.
- Add Ranch dressing, ham, vegetables and noodles to skillet. Toss to combine and serve.