Ranch Ham Skillet
- 1/4 c. butter
- 2 T. flour
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 c. Ranch dressing (commercial or homemade)
- 2 c. diced ham
- 1 bag frozen California-style vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 lb. cooked egg noodles
1. Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Whisk in flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Whisk in milk, bring to a boil and cook until thickened. Reduce heat to low.
3. Stir in Parmesan, pepper and nutmeg, until cheese is completely melted.
4. Add Ranch dressing, ham, vegetables and noodles to skillet. Toss to combine and serve.