This week would be a great time to prepare a super easy meal, at least for me. And fortunately, all of the ingredients in one of my favorite, emergency stand-by meals, are on sale.
Stop by my friend Sonshine’s blog to see a list of the top deals to take advantage of at Meijer this week and every week. Not only does Sonshine highlight all the best deals, she also provides cupon match-ups.
Sausage & Dirty Rice
- 1 lb. Smoked sausage (Hillshire Farm – on sale 2/$4)
- Zatarain’s Dirty Rice mix (10/$10, 11th free)
- Skillet corn (Meijer frozen corn – 10/$10, 11th free)
- Cole’s Mini Garlic Bread (10/$10, 11th free)
1. Slice the sausage in half lengthwise then into slices. Brown in large sauce, and prepare the rice mix in the pot according to directions on the box. Serve with skillet corn and garlic bread, if desired.
And before you go shopping, here are some great cupons that I noticed on cupons.com today.
- Health Valley Organic – $1 off any product
- Yoplait – $1 off any 2 go-gurts
- Big G Cereals – $.75 off any Total cereal
- Huggies diapers – $5 off or $3 off
- Free Dr. Pepper
And stop by $5 Dinners for more Bargain Meals.