Sorry I have been slacking with my Bargain Meal of the Week posts lately. Time to get back into the swing of things!
There are all kinds of deals to take advantage of at Meijer’s this week, which means there are quite a few bargain meal ideas possible.
And don’t forget to stop by my friend Sonshine’s blog to see a list of the top deals to take advantage of at Meijer this week and every week. Not only does Sonshine highlight all the best deals, she also provides cupon match-ups.
Dinner Idea #1
- Cornmeal dusted tilapia filets with tomato basil sauce : Tilapia – 2/$7 (16 oz. pkg.)
- Oven-roasted red skin potatoes : 5 lb. bag – 2/$4
Dinner Idea #2 (Easy dinner for a busy day)
- Sonshine’s BBQ pork sandwiches : Pork loin – $1.79/lb.; Kraft or Bull’s Eye BBQ sauce – $0.79
- Ore-Ida Frozen fries : 3/$5
- Dole Iceberg salad mix : $0.98
Idea #3 (Cinco de Mayo breakfast)
- Breakfast Burritos : Eggs – $0.98/doz, Meijer tortillas – 3/$2, Meijer shredded cheese – $2.49 (16oz. pkg), Salsa – 2/$3
And don’t forget to stop by $5 Dinners for all of this week’s bargain meals!