I have really come to love quiche. It is the perfect quick dinner or brunch meal. It’s quick and easy to make, even when making the pie crust from scratch. Plus, it is so versatile.
This quiche would make a nice addition to an Easter brunch if you do not want to buy a whole ham. Or, it would make a nice side dish alongside a whole ham if you just use broccoli and cheese. If you are not a fan of broccoli, you could easily substitute it with asparagus or another favorite vegetable. See what I mean? Versatile!
Ham, Broccoli & Cheese Quiche
- Single pie crust
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cup diced ham
- 2 cup frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped
- 2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cubed or shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Press pie crust into pie plate. Beat together eggs and milk. Stir in all remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into pie crust.
- Place pie plate on a cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 1 – 1 1/2 hours, until fully baked. Let quiche cool for about 10-15 minutes before slicing.