I really don’t think you need me to tell you how delicious and indulgent these are. I think the name speaks for itself. If you don’t believe me, you’ll just have to try them out to know for sure.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownie Cups
For Cheesecake Filling
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 – 1 cup chocolate chips
For Brownie Batter
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Beat together the cream cheese, egg, sugar and salt until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a seperate bowl, stir together the water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Combine remaining ingredients and stir in to the liquid. Whisk together until smooth, or mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Batter will be thin.
- Grease two muffin tins, or use paper liners, and fill each with a 1/4 c. batter. Put about one tablespoon of the cheesecake mixture in the center of each cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cool completely before eating. Store in the refrigerator.
One of the best things about these cups is that they freeze really well and are perfect to grab for a quick treat. Thaw either in the refrigerator for a few hours or on defrost in the microwave for about 30 seconds.