Seriously, there is not much I can say about these cookies beyond YUM! Just go make them right now and you’ll see what I mean. If you are a bacon fan at all, I bet you’ll love them.
Bacon Maple Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp maple extract or 1 T + 1 t. maple syrup
- 2 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 14 tsp salt
- 1/2 – 1 lb bacon, cooked, crumbled and well drained
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter or margarine, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy. Stir in eggs and maple extract or syrup. Beat for 1 more minute.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine and add in batches to mixing bowl. Beat just long enough to incorporate.
- By hand, stir in the bacon pieces. Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
This post is being linked to:
- Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty & Bedlam
- Tempt My Tummy Tuesday at Blessed With Grace
- Talk About Tuesday at The Lazy Organizer
- Works For Me Wednesday at We Are THAT Family