Stuffed jalapenos are so good. I’ve made them several times, (my friend Amy’s Stuffed Jalapeno recipe is wonderful!) but sometimes I’m just too lazy to go through the process. So I embrace the laziness and make Stuffed Jalapeno Pepper Dip instead.
The dip gives you that same awesome taste except it’s ready in just minutes. You gotta’ love that, right?
Stuffed Jalapeno Pepper Dip
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 3 – 5 jalapeno peppers*, diced
- 1/2 lb. diced and cooked bacon, drained and divided
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips, potato chips or corn chips
1. Stir together cream cheese with salt, garlic powder and pepper. Mix in diced peppers and half of the bacon. Spread into a pie plate or cake pan.
2. Top with shredded cheese and remaining bacon. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve with chips.