Here is yet another of our beloved chicken pasta salad combinations that we rely on all throughout the summer. These easy dishes are so perfect to throw together in the morning and then just dish out at dinnertime.
I think this is my favorite chicken pasta salad combination. The flavors meld perfectly creating a delicate balance of savory and sweet. To me, this meal just tastes like summer.
Simple Chicken & Grape Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. bowtie pasta (or other shape)
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, fully cooked and cubed
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 T. curry powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1/4 c. green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 c. red grapes, cut in half
1. Cook and drain pasta. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Stir in pasta and toss to coat. Refrigerate before serving.
Stop by We Are THAT Family for more Works For Me Wednesday.
Looking for a way to save time and money in the kitchen? Stop by Stolen Moments Menu Planning and take back your kitchen by turning over the menu planning!