I am starting to really look forward to warmer weather and all of the changes in the kitchen that occur with that. I do love my comfort food and nothing can ever replace a good, old-fashioned hot casserole or steamy bowl of soup in my opinion. But I do love the salads and fresh fruits and veggies that come with summer.
This is one of my all-time favorite pasta salad recipes. During the summer, I make this at least once a week. The original recipe, which I lost a long time ago, came from my aunt. So I’ve been enjoying this ever since I was a little girl and I haven’t gotten tired of it yet!
Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 c. sliced black olives
- 1 4 oz. pkg. pepperoni, slices cut in half
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle Creamy Italian salad dressing
- 3/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles, cooked and chilled
1. Combine tomatoes, green pepper, olives, pepperoni, salt & pepper, and dressing in a large bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. (In a pinch, you can skip this step.)
3. Add cheese and spaghetti to bowl. Toss to combine.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.