Did you know that every year, the fourth Thursday of February is National Chili Day? You can read all about this annual celebration here.
There’s definitely an abundance of food-focused holidays throughout the year, but this is one I can definitely get behind! We absolutely love chili around here, so it sounds like the perfect excuse to simmer up a big pot.
Check out some of these killer chili recipes and pick one to party with this Thursday!
- Texas Crockpot Chili
- Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger Chili
- Crockpot Carne Asada Beer Chili
- Sweet & Spicy Slow Cooker Chili
- Signature Spicy, Smoky & Sweet Chili
- Cowboy Chili
- Creamy Cheesy White Chicken Chili
- Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Queso Crockpot Chicken Chili with Roasted Corn & Jalapeno
- White Bean Chicken Chili
- Chicken Enchilada Verde Chili
- Quinoa Chili
- Lentil & Butternut Squash Chili
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Chipotle Bourbon Pumpkin Chili
- Corn & Black Bean Chili