I think Meijer is preparing for us all to have a cheap and yummy Memorial Day weekend. If you haven’t fired up the grill yet, even after last week’s good sales, now is definitely the time.
And don’t forget to stop by my friend Sonshine’s blog to see a list of the top deals to take advantage of at Meijer this week and every week. Not only does Sonshine highlight all the best deals, she also provides coupon match-ups.
Meal Idea #1 – Cheap and Easy Memorial Day (or any day) Picnic
- Hamburgers (Ground chuck – $1.99/lb.)
- Hot Dogs (Ball Park – 4/$5)
- Hamburger and hot dog buns (Meijer brand – $0.79 each)
- Watermelon ($3.99)
- Corn on the cob ($0.19 each)
- Cole Slaw (Dole Cole Slaw Mix – 4/$5)
- Potato chips (Lay’s – Buy 1, get 1 free)
Or if an indoor meal is more your speed this week, try Sonshine’s Beef Gravy & Noodles. Chuckeye steak or roast is on sale for $1.99/lb.
And don’t forget to check out all of the other Bargain Meals over at $5 Dinners.