There are some great deals at Meijer’s this week. You can tell that summer is just around the corner based on all of the grilling meats that are on sale. That is exciting to me!
And don’t forget to stop by my friend Sonshine’s blog to see a list of the top deals to take advantage of at Meijer this week and every week. Not only does Sonshine highlight all the best deals, she also provides coupon match-ups.
Here’s a great dinner idea, courtesy of Sonshine.
- Easy Crockpot Pork Chops (Pork chops – $2.19/lb)
- Easy Mac & Cheese (Meijer whole wheat pasta – $0.99; Meijer shredded cheese – 2/$5)
- Tossed salad (Dole salad mix – $0.98)
Or fire up the grill with one of these options:
- BBQ Chicken breasts (Meijer chicken breasts – $7.99/64oz bag; Open Pit BBQ sauce – 5/$5)
- Bratwursts (Johnsonville – 2/$5)
- Pineapple, wedged and grilled about 3 minutes per side ($2.99)
Also, this would be a great week to stock up on bananas. They are on sale for just $0.29/lb. Here are a few freezer-friendly ideas for all those bananas:
And don’t forget to check out all of the other Bargain Meals over at $5 Dinners.