The kids are counting down the days until Halloween. We got all of their costumes figured out over the weekend and now we’re just waiting. We have a party at their school on Friday night and an hour for trick or treating on Sunday night. (Am I the only one that remembers loving when Halloween fell on a weekend because it meant more time for trick or treating. Just an allowed hour feels like nothing!)
So, we’re basically all prepared. The only things left on our to-do list are buying candy and making lots of baked treats for a cake walk at Friday night’s party. I figured I might not be the only one in that situation. At least I hope I’m not. Procrastination needs company.
Here are some links to help all of us in that situation out.
Coupons.com has some great candy coupons available right now, just in time for all those trick or treaters.
- $2.00 off ONE (1) Nestle Candy Variety Bag
- $1.50 off ONE (1) Wonka Mixups
- $2.00 off ONE (1) Wonka® Best on the Block
- $2.50 off TWO (2) Nestle Candy Variety Bags
- $1.50 off any THREE (3) bags Skittles, Starburst, Lifesavers
If you are looking for crafts or recipes, there are some great free ebooks available to help you out.
- Sign up for the RecipeLion Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter and receive “23 Spooky Halloween Recipe Ideas” eCookbook free.
- Free Craft eBooks: Easy Halloween Crafts Blogger Edition 2010 and Homemade Halloween Decorations Blogger Edition 2010, each with 7 unique Halloween crafts.
You can also grab a copy of my free Halloween ebook if you haven’t already. Enjoy!