Honestly, I had the best of intentions when I started my Foodie Blog Round-Up but between the 3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days series and, well, life, plans changed a bit. So now I’m ready to get back into discovering and sharing new-to-me food blogs.
Here are some great ones for this week.
- Two Peas and Their Pod is filled with tons of great recipes and stunningly beautiful photos. I love their recipe for Baked Zucchini Fries. That would be such a hit with my kiddos!
- I really appreciate all the recipe adaptations and originals found at The Craving Chronicles. Lots of great stuff all in one place.
- The tag line: “Serving the foodie lifestyle.” The site: Project Foodie. I could literally spend all day looking through the great articles and recipes. I definitely recommend all you fellow foodies check it out!
- A Cozy Kitchen has lots of great recipes. But, if you only have a minute, you must check out the Fried Green Tomato BLTs. Talk about YUM!
- When every picture is a work of art itself, I just can’t stop clicking through the pages. And that’s exactly how I feel when I look at Desserts for Breakfast.
What are some other food blogs that you love?