I’ve had a list of blogs that I love to follow for a long time. But I haven’t updated that list in a long time. When I was re-examining my list, I realized I don’t follow very many cooking blogs. And that’s just wrong!
So for the next 12 weeks, I’m going to make every effort to seek out new-to-me foodie blogs. I’ll share the links for some of my favorites here each Friday.
- a whisk and a spoon ~ An overabundance of baking recipes with beautiful pictures
- Closet Cooking ~ A Toronto blogger who cooks in his closet-sized kitchen. Loads of variety. I’m especially loving this Ham and Mushroom Sauerkraut Soup
- Everything Rachael Ray ~ As the name implies, this blog is all about Rachael Ray. Her recipes, her comings and goings and weekly round-ups of posts written about her. Kind of reminds me of my 30 Minute Meals Get Real series. (Which, by the way, I will begin doing again soon. That’s thanks to the prodding and encouragement from Jessie while we were at Blissdom.)
- Farmgirl Fare ~ Farm life, and all that delicious food that goes along with it. This is my newest daydream-for-hours-on-end site.
- Married…with dinner ~ The food sounds delicious but the pictures are a true work of art.
If you have any other suggestions for me, I’d love to hear them. What are some of your favorites? (And if it’s your own blog, please don’t be modest! I WANT to visit!)