Another night and yet another meal thrown together on a whim because I thought the ingredients would go good together. Meals like that are such a favorite around our house.
This turned out every bit as good as I thought it would. It was creamy and rich, but not overpowering. The flavors blended together perfectly. The dressing lent a subtle flavor to the whole dish. Perfect!
Creamy Caesar Chicken Pasta Bake
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, fully cooked and cubed
- 1 lb. penne pasta, fully cooked (or your favorite pasta)
- 1 bag. frozen broccoli and cauliflower
- 1 15oz. container ricotta cheese
- 1 c. Creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Combine the chicken, pasta and broccoli and cauliflower in a large bowl. In a small bowl, stir together the ricotta, dressing and pepper. Pour over chicken pasta mixture and toss to combine. Pour into a 13×9 casserole dish.
2. Evenly sprinkle Parmesan cheese over casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until heated through and cheese is golden brown.