Seriously, there is not much I can say about these cookies beyond YUM! Just go make them right now and you’ll see what I mean. If you are a bacon fan at all, I bet you’ll love them.
Bacon Maple Cookies
- 1 c. butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. maple extract or 1 T + 1 t. maple syrup
- 2 1/3 c. flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 – 1 lb. bacon, cooked, crumbled and well drained
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter or margarine, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy. Stir in eggs and maple extract or syrup. Beat for 1 more minute.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine and add in batches to mixing bowl. Beat just long enough to incorporate.
3. By hand, stir in the bacon pieces. Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
This post is being linked to: